Wednesday, November 17, 2010

British Flag Girl 3/4 and Side Veiw



I was searching flags on google images when I thought I should design fashions for different flags. The British Flag girl is at the top. I made her have blond hair just because two of my friends have blond hair, not that blonds are more glamorous than everybody else. She is wearing a flag tunic, jeans, and high heels. I got the colors for the jeans and high heels from the flag colors because jeans are naturally blue and high heels just look good in red! I was going to do front and side veiw but the girl I drew was already 3/4, so so much for that plan! Also I would do japan, too, but I really wanted more then one angle to see it from. More are coming soon, and don't worry; I'm still doing japan!

See ya,
Lulu

Also answer this question:
What should I design a model series after?

1 comment: