Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chocolate Bar Girl Front Veiw

I have started doing more front views lately. This girl is sort of sketchy, because since I am posting so many pictures of my models, it gets pretty tiring. Actually, it gets so tiring I have to skip a day or two to keep going! Also I will be doing m&m's, it is a good idea but I need some time to plan it out. You won't be seeing that in a while! (Ha!) This model is designed after a candy bar, and if you saw the sketch on paper, you would see a little silver and gold in the blue. I thought about how you would open a wrapper up to reveal the chocolate, the brown being the candy treat, and the silver the shiny wrapper. I forgot to say that the model is also a blond! Seriously, I only have those crayon colors. So it's not my fault. Plus, it's the outfit that counts.

What is your favorite chocolate bar?

2 comments:

  1. I really like KitKat. Even though butterfingers is good too, I gotta be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outline is not so good but you can see it so it's okay ;)

    ReplyDelete